Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Court and i.


Case Number One

So i've settled everything at magistrates' court until i feel uncomfortable and weird with my trouser suit. i felt something inside there. i went to ladies. as soon as i opened the door and was heading to mju, someone smiled to me. a familliar face. It was him.

Case Number Two

So i was checking my cases at sessions court with this particular interpreter A and was waiting for my cases to be called until i heard some familliar noises at my back.

Interpreter B to him : "Aku suka la zaryani ni."


Him to interpreter B : "Weh. pijak kaki satgi!"

comel. haha. i likeeee. (ok2. saya adelah mencuri dengar perbualan mereka. =D)

Case Number Three

So everything was settled. Hearing, Mentioning, File Searching, Chitchatting(or gossiping?) and everything. (Sekarang masa balik mengadap fail2 bertimbun bagaikan KLCC dalam bilik. Off to ofice (sigh). )

I was on my way to car park until i bumped into him at my lastttt staircase of the court's building. He was heading to car park too! From another direction. Hee.

-----------------------------------------

So what is the best thing about me and court?

For ive found the reasons to smile; the moment i bumped into him.

That is the number one reason why i love attending court sooo much. Haha.

Eh. nope. That was number two.

The best thing in court is when you won the judge's heart. haha :D

1 comments:

being aishah! said...

gatai nah...hahaha...