Friday, February 20, 2009

Matters of the heart.

Kawan2..Mari kita belajar soalnya hati! haha


1. Believe it or not, the lawyer who was defending my case
stole my heart and I’m now married to her.
2. Really, your proposal came as no surprise to anyone. You’ve been
wearing your heart on your sleeve from the day you met her.
3. Do you know that Barrack Obama loved his grandmother so much that he’d go to visit her
in a heartbeat if he had the chance?
4. It is the norm of all election campaigns that candidates go to great lengths to
win the hearts of the voters.
5. The increasing rate of despicable acts against fellow human beings in our own country seems to suggest that an increasing number of people in our midst have traded their heart of flesh for a
heart of stone.
6. It is important that we
have our heart in the right place in all our dealings with one another.
7. Of course, I’m happy that my job takes me around the world, but I miss not having my family with me. After all, there is truth in the saying that
home is where you hang your heart.
8. Everyone knew that the son was
only a heartbeat away from becoming heir to his father’s fortune and corporate presidency.
9. Think what you will, but I still prefer to watch an old-fashioned romance film in this age and time because it really
warms the cockles of my heart like no other.
10. Are you telling me, with
hand on your heart, that you’ve not cheated on me?
11. Although I had only just met Mark, he
opened his heart to me and I could feel the pain he had suffered.
12. My
heart was in my boots as I waited for news from the hospital about my son’s accident.
13. Stop
eating your heart out for Lisa. She has plainly told you that she loves Louis, not you.
14. The horrific nature of crimes committed in our own country is
striking fear into the hearts of all Malaysians.
15. Parents are advised to talk
heart to heart with their children when problems surface so as to better understand one another.
16. Roslyn vowed she would never forget her father for the he had treated her but she had a
change of heart when he lay dying.
17. One needs both space and quiet time in which to ponder and make sense of things
in one’s heart.
18. You know that is just one person’s review of your script. You shouldn’t
take it so much to heart.
19. The young manager couldn’t
find it in his heart to tell the old waiter that he was no longer required to come to work.
20. My niece failed in her second attempt to obtain a government scholarship, yet she did not
lose heart.
21. My
heart missed/skipped a beat when my boyfriend proposed to me on bended knee in front of my parents!
22. Being senior in age does not prevent one from remaining
young at heart and having a zast for life.
23. It will surely
do our heart good to see all Malaysians truly seeking to live harmony as in the past.
24. Daily news report of hostilities and accompanying picture stories of atrocities commiteed all over the world really
tear my heart out.
25. We would like to
take heart from the recent developments in the country that the Government will put the people first before all else.


1.to cause someone to love you.
2.to make your feelings, especially love, obvious to others.
3.immediately
4.to do nice things for people to make them like/love you
5.to be hard, unfeeling or cruel.
6.to be kind and generous and have the right values in life
7.the place where your loved ones are.
8.the next person in line to take over someone’s position if they die
9.makes one feel happy because it shows that people can be good and kind.
10.in truth
11. to confide with someone
12.to feel anxious, worried or sad.
13.to suffer from longing or envy because you want something you cannot have.
14.make somebody feel fear.
15.talk honestly and openly about one’s feelings.
16.to undergo a change in feelings.
17.the centre of one’s emotions/one’s deepest feelings and thoughts.
18.to feel very upset or offended.
19.to have the courage or compassion to do something.
20.to feel discouraged because of failure.
21.to feel excited or nervous.
22.to do things that usually younger people enjoy doing.
23. to feel happy, encouraged.
24.to make one feel very sad.
25. to feel encouraged.

[ sumber: STARTWO]

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

CHOMEYNYA ur new page!!

Princess :) said...

soalnya hati? asking urself? :p

Anonymous said...

no komen..(but apasal sy masuk dlm page comment??hahahahha =P)

Anonymous said...

Banyaknya hatiiii

y.a.r.n.i.e.i.r.i.s said...

taufik: heee...kan. haha.tq2. =P

tania: learning process.. =)

yunyun: tau xper...hahaha

fhenk: 1 jer. bnyk maksud. =P

Anonymous said...

owhh ok. hati2!

being aishah! said...

Heart is a favourite word to everybody..kn..kn.. even the shape also.. oh my heart:-p

y.a.r.n.i.e.i.r.i.s said...

fhenk: i will!tp susah!!

echa: haha. wek!

Header said...

kalu susah jadila susah hati. haha.